Table of Contents
A PWA (Progressive Web Application) like our Logarithm App is kind of a native app that opens in a browser window.
Such an app combines the features of web pages and mobile apps, providing you a continuous experience across devices and platforms.
Our absolutely free PWA turns this website into an app for you!You can easily add our app to the home screen of your smartphone, tablet or desktop computer.
- Enhanced performance, through caching, compression and service worker technology
- Secure because the app only work over HTTPS (Encrypted HTTP protocol)
- Free and eliminates app stores like Google Play, App Store, etc.
- Works offline without an internet connection, and over slow data plans
- Works everywhere, unlike regular applications which can be very demanding
- Native app-like, but lightweight
- Quick and really easy to install, and updates silently
Be Progressive with our Progressive Web App!
Visit logarithm.app using Chrome. The browser will display an Add Logarithm to Home screen popup automatically. Tap Install app.
Navigate to logarithm.app using Chrome. The browser will display a click Install button automatically in the top right of the address bar. Click Install Logarithm.
iPhone and iPad
Go to logarithm.app using Safari. In the browser tap the button, scroll down and tap Add to Home Screen. Enter the name for the app, then tap add.
Summary of Logarithm App
Progressive Web Application (PWA) is a fast, reliable and secure cross-platform, cross-device technology transforming app-like websites into website-like apps.
Thus, our Logarithm App is a lightweight hybrid between our website and a mobile app with the look and feel of a native app opening in a browser window which discards unnecessary elements.
We love to hear from you regarding our progressively enhanced website!
Use the comment form at the bottom of this page or get in touch by means of our contact form using the subject line “Logarithm App”.
In addition, please spread the word about us, hit the share button and come back soon.
Thanks for your support and visiting logarithm.app.